If you're just getting started and want a simple stand with the perfect light, then this is the kit for you. Whether you're staying at home to blog, on the go to apply makeup, or whatever your craft, the Key Light 2.0 Starter Kit with Stand is easy to set up and easy to use!
Please note that the Gooseneck is intended for use on the light stand only. TML does NOT recommend using the Goose neck in combination with any other mounting accessories for your TML light panels.
The Key Light 2.0 “Starter Kit with Stand” includes:
- One Key Light 2.0 LED Panel “Gold” or “Graphite”
- One Power Cord Assembly (14′) with in-line, touch-style “flicker-free”
- dimmer switch [dual voltage, with international adapters] -Felt pouches for panel and power assembly
- One Quick Release set
- One Gooseneck
- One Light Stand
- One Light Stand Bag
- Daylight Balanced at 5000 Kelvin
- Improved LEDs with CRI of 95+ (includes R9 – R15 values)
- Color Quality Scale CQS” value of 93
- International dual Voltage (100 – 240 VAC)
- LED life expectancy, 50,000+ hours
- LED Panel Size (7.25 x 9 in. / 17.6 x 22 cm)
- LED Panel Weight 1.3 lb (590 g)
- Sleek metal housing - "Graphite" or "Gold"
- Slim profile with protective corner bumpers
- Glossy light panel surface
- Smaller universal power assembly featuring in-line, touch-style, flicker-free dimmer switch
- Compatible with all existing TML Key Light accessories and mounting options
Warranty on Parts and Labor due to manufacturers defect for 1 Year from date of purchase.
The Key Light LED panel is the core of our easy to use, game-changing lighting system that is trusted by thousands of professional artists.
The second generation Key Light 2.0 series is a dimmable daylight-balanced (5000 K) LED light panel designed for bright and even illumination. A light you can trust. Tested with the most advanced technology, the enhanced 2.0 LED panel delivers exceptional 95+ CRI light and a color quality scale (CQS) value of 93. The LED lifetime expectancy is 50,000+ hours.
Finished with a brilliant glossy display and sleek metal case in "Graphite" or "Gold," this lightweight panel is a powerful accessory you need in your kit. Durable and portable, the key light is designed to go wherever you go.